By visiting this website, you consent to the processing of personal data in the sense of GDPR and as a data owner, you provide the following information:
Personal data are first and last name, date of birth, place of birth, ID, residence address, registration address, mailing address, contact details.
The purpose of the personal data processing is to draw up a proposal for the conclusion of a contract, performance of the contractual obligations, protection of legitimate interests, performance of obligations in accordance with the law, obligation for data archiving.
The time limit for personal data maintenance is the period necessary for the protection of the legitimate interests of the data controller and data owner, but not more than 10 years.
The personal data controller is Lex Optimum Ltd.
– The controller is responsible for complying with the obligations of the general regulation. It is essential to comply with the data processing principles, the compliance with which the controller must confirm if necessary. The essential prerequisite is that the controller has the appropriate legal basis for the processing of personal data, which generally enables him to deal with the processing of personal data. At the same time, personal data must be protected. However, the other obligations under the general regulation must also be fulfilled. In order to avoid risks, each controller should verify if his actions comply with the general regulation, when taking new obligations for processing of the personal data.
Rights of the Personal Data Owner:
– The personal data owner has the right to be informed about the processing of his or her personal data. This means the right to receive certain information about the processing of his or her personal data in a transparent manner in relation to the data owner. This includes information about the purpose of the processing, the processing controller, legitimate interests of the data owner, and the recipients of the personal data. In this case, it is a passive right, since the controller provides the data owner with the necessary information and access to it in accordance with the general regulation.
– A complete list of the information requested by the controller when collecting personal data can be found in Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR. The general regulation formally distinguishes the provision of information in case the personal data are obtained from the data owner or from the other person. The right to provision of information is the equivalent to the right to information on processing indicated in Section 11 of the current Act No. 101/2000 Sb. on the Protection of Personal Data.
The fundamental rights of the data owner:
- the right to access the personal data;
- the right to repair or supplement;
- the right to delete data;
- the right to limit processing;
- the right to data forwarding;
- the right to object against processing or to file a complaint with the Office of Personal data protection;
- the right not to be subject to automated individual decision making with legal or similar effects, including profiling.
Your data may be provided to third parties in the event of the protection of the legitimate interests of the controller and third parties, including the state administration authorities, the law enforcement authorities and in case of the performance of the obligation of the provision of information under the Act No. 253/2008 Sb.
If you disagree with the principles of personal data processing in the sense of GDRP and in accordance with these terms and conditions, please, leave the website immediately.